It’s time to face facts. After a few weeks of climate change playing tricks with the temperatures, winter is finally here. And it’s might be wreaking havoc on your skin.
Luckily, we’ve got the best resource around for fixing that problem: our fearless founder, Francesco Clark. Below are some of Francesco’s best tips for making sure your skin glows all winter long, temperatures (and terribly dry office heating) be damned.
- Is your skin parched as the seasons change? After applying our Deep Moisture Mask onto your face, use medium sized strips of Saran Wrap on your cheeks, forehead, and chin to intensify the moisturizing treatment.
- Does your foundation set too dry and cakey? Mix a couple drops of your favorite foundation with our Deep Moisture Mask to give you sheer, moisturizing coverage without that flat colored look.
- Use our Deep Moisture Mask as a leave-on moisturizer in the winter months—a little bit goes a long way. The comfrey root and algae extracts will nourish your skin and the hydration is long-lasting.
- Feeling so very dry and in need of major exfoliation? Use a quarter-size amount of our Skin Clearing Face and Body Wash without water, and gently rub into your skin. Massage into a thick lather for 30 seconds and rinse off with warm water.
- Layer our Deep Moisture Mask underneath our Intense Radiance Mask to lock in the moisturizing benefits of the Deep Moisture Mask. Do this 2 or 3x a week or as needed and your skin will glow! During the day, our Age Defying Radiance Cream uses mineral diffusers and 18 active ingredients to give an immediate glow to dull skin.
- Is your lipstick constantly feathering or flaking because of your dry lips? Use Ultra Rich Lip Balm as a primer before applying color.
Now get out there, glow, and be fearless in your skin!