CLARK’S BOTANICALS x BLOOMTHAT #RADICALBOTANICALS 2018 SWEEPSTAKES
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. NO REPOSTING NECESSARY.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Clark’s Botanicals x BloomThat #RadicalBotanicals 2018 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry, who are legal residents of the United States of America or District of Columbia and who satisfy all other eligibility requirements contained herein or applicable by law. This Sweepstakes is void in all other jurisdictions, territories, possessions, and where otherwise prohibited by law. Officers, directors and employees of Clark’s Botanicals, a division of Glansaol Corporation 575 Lexington Avenue, 16th Floor New York, NY 10022 (the “Sponsor”), Scout Digital LLC (the "Administrator"), BloomThat, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their immediate family members (a parent, spouse, sibling or child, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of any of the above, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes or to receive a prize. No mechanically reproduced mail-in entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
- WINNER SELECTION: After the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor or its designee will conduct a random drawing using randomization methods selected by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, and select three (3) potential Prize winners from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All decisions of Sponsor on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, related its selection and determination of winners of this Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. Odds of winning a prize depends on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified on Instagram via the direct message feature. If a potential winner is not able to be contacted by Sponsor within three (3) days following the date notice or attempted notice is sent, declines, fails to return any required documents, does not complete the verification process within five (5) days, or is otherwise not in compliance herewith, the prize may, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, be forfeited and/or awarded to an alternate winner.
- PRIZE: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, three (3) Grand Prize winners will receive a BloomThat bouquet and five Clark’s Botanicals skincare products. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is $606.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prizes will be awarded only if the potential prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of a prize to the extent not expressly stated herein as being awarded, including without limitation all federal, state and local taxes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each Prize is non-transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are allowed, except in the sole discretion of Sponsor. SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- GENERAL RELEASE/FORCE MAJEURE: By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant (and any minor entrant’s parent or legal guardian) agrees to be bound by all terms of these Official Rules. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant (and any minor entrant’s parent or legal guardian) releases, holds harmless, covenants not to sue, and forever discharges Sponsor, Administrator, BloomThat, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, retailers, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, representatives, successors and assigns (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as, the “Released Parties”), from, against, and as to any and all third-party claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries or causes of action of any kind that in any way now or hereinafter may arise from or relate to the Sweepstakes including without limitation, in connection with (i) the administration of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation typographical, printing, seeding, human or other errors relating to or in connection with this Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of any prizes or any related materials, inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, illegible, late, lost, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, incomplete, damaged or postage due entries or mail, or any delays in delivery or lack of availability of any prize or prize materials, and/or (ii) entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize, or participation in any prize-related activities, including but not limited to any travel related thereto, and death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant (and any minor entrant’s parent or legal guardian) agrees that Sponsor, and its respective designees may use entrant’s name, photograph, likeness, address, biographical information, prize information and/or statements about this Sweepstakes for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without compensation, notification, or permission, unless otherwise prohibited by law. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Sponsor reserve its right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers in any way with the any part of the Sweepstakes and/or who submits a fraudulent entry or an entry not otherwise in accordance with these Official Rules, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any element thereof. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Without limiting the foregoing, in the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic or other national health emergency, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared,) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, public health crisis, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control, then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Sweepstakes.
- MISCELLANEOUS: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or any rights and obligations of the entrants and Sponsor relating to this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules that would cause the application of any other state's laws. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in any way related to this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court having competent jurisdiction located in Manhattan, New York. Without limiting the scope of any legal release provided herein, except while prohibited, under no circumstance shall any entrant be permitted to seek or obtain and, by entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO UNDERMINE THE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNER LIST: For any legally required winner’s list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (unless otherwise prohibited by local regulations) to “Clark’s Botanicals x BloomThat #RadicalBotanicals 2018 Sweepstakes” at the following address: Clark’s Botanicals, 575 Lexington Avenue, 16th Floor New York, NY 10022.